- On receipt by Chef de ville of your booking and deposit, your holiday will be reserved. We will email over a written confirmation to the person who makes the booking to inform them that themselves and all named persons are now booked for the dates requested. Your Deposits form part payment towards the total cost of your trip.
- A non-refundable deposit of £100.00 per person must be paid once you have confirmed your holiday, The person who makes the booking is confirming that he/she has the authority of all others named and they have read and understood the terms and conditions.
- The balance of the holiday is due 8 weeks before the departure date. A reminder will be sent out to the main party leader for the balance. If you book within 8 weeks of departure, full payment is required at the time of booking. If payment is not received by Chef de ville by the due date, we reserve the right to cancel and forfeit any deposits made. A cancellation fee may also be charged.
- In the event you wish to cancel your booking it will only be accepted by the person who initially made the booking. These cancellation fees apply:
More than 55 days -Deposit only
30-54 days - 50% of the total cost
Less than 30 days - 100% of the total cost
- Only persons on our booking form are permitted to travel. If any changes are to be made to the booking, please inform us immediately and we will do our best to assist you. Depending on the nature of the changes, additional fees may be incurred.
- All passports, visa's and other personal documents are your responsibility. We do not hold any responsibility for any irregularities to your personal documents. Please ensure you hold a ten year British passport with a validity of at least 3 months beyond your travel date.
- All travel insurance is to be taken out by you. (Advisable)
- We reserve the right to terminate the services we are contractually obliged to provide to you if our bailiffs, staff, or persons of authority judge your behaviour to be likely to cause discomfort or harm to other clients or any other person associated with or on the Chef de ville complex.
- Force Majeure: Chef de ville will not be liable for delay or loss of time due to any of the following: industrial disputes, riots, strikes, closure of ports, political unrest, terrorist activity, weather conditions, or any other travel conditions beyond our control.
- Complaints procedure: If you consider that you have cause to make a complaint to Chef de ville while in France, then the complaint should be made to the head Bailiff immediately. In most cases complaints are dealt with and resolved if this procedure is followed. All complaints should be in person while in France to the head bailiff.